- Salary: Commensurate with experience and potential
- Location: South East
- Job Type: Full-time
- Requirements: Contract Management experience (2 years), full clean driving license and CSCS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join Cultura Group.
Cultura Group is a specialist landscape contractor who provides high quality commercial landscaping services to the private and public sectors. We have an opportunity available for an experienced Contracts Manager working on a wide range of soft and hard landscaping projects for residential, infrastructure and commercial clients across the South East of England.
Working in a construction environment, you will be overseeing between 5-10 teams, on existing and new commercial projects for a wide variety of clients, including company headquarters, infrastructure, new schools/academies, business/retail parks, as well as ecologically sensitive areas. You will be responsible for managing contracts of between £50k and £1m, ensuring that a consistently high level of quality and client satisfaction is delivered and maintained.
You will need to possess a flexible, methodical and conscientious approach. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this is an important position within the company with excellent prospects for long term development and progression.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Contract negotiations with clients
- Pricing from drawings
- Good safety management
- Experience within the landscaping industry as a Contracts Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation skills and a fine eye for detail
- Numerate with good report writing skills
- The ability to impart instructions clearly and lead and motivate your teams
- Be a good problem solver, able to prioritise and manage your time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Understand and lead your teams on quality management in a construction environment
- Have a flexible, methodical and conscientious approach.
Benefits will include:
- A vehicle for use in the course of company work
- Fuel card, laptop and mobile phone
- A growing company able to provide training and personal development
- A company committed to the success of its people
- Competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to work on a varied and exciting portfolio of clients and contracts
Whilst government restrictions are diminishing, you will be expected to promote a safe working environment for your teams, which may include checking sites to ensure they are low risk for our team members. These checks will include COVID precautions
Please respond in writing with CV to: