We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Construction Supervisor to join us! We are specialist landscape contractors who provide high quality commercial and residential landscaping services to the private and public sector. At Cultura we are keen to get the right people on board and are committed to training, investing and supporting our staff with their growth and success.
Benefits of our Private Construction Supervisor role:
• Competitive salary.
• Managing high end domestic landscape construction projects.
• Successful and expanding company with great scope for career development.
Requirements of our Private Construction Supervisor role:
• High end hard landscape construction experience on £300k+ domestic projects.
• Experienced in supervision, supply chain management and quantifying materials.
• Must be able to interpret and plan to detailed and complex landscape construction drawings.
• Driver’s licence.
Responsibilities of our Private Construction Supervisor role:
• Reporting to the Contract Manager you will work closely with high net worth individuals, designers, architects and your team to deliver great projects to the highest standards.
• You will be involved in the programming of works, labour management, supply chain and materials management.
• You will be responsible for quality control, snagging and day to day management to achieve a flawless result.
• You will direct and supervise to ensure your team are motivated, organised and compliant with site specific policies and procedures.