The Cultura Group is a specialist landscape contractor who provides high quality commercial and domestic landscaping services to the private and public sectors.
We are expanding our reputation as a company that takes care of its staff and delivers quality through our expertise and great service. A company that we can all be proud of.
We currently have openings for motivated and skilled landscapers working within a small team on our private garden construction projects throughout the South East of England.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to be part of developing a new sector for a market leader, working at the high end of the industry, delivering first class, award-winning, large private garden construction schemes for our key clients and prestigious designers, where only the very best is good enough.
Skills and experience required:
- Assisting with general hard landscape activities on site.
- Ground preparation for hard and soft landscape works.
- Some soft landscape works, turfing, planting, shrubs, trees etc.
- Health and safety
In Return We Offer:
- Experience of hard/soft landscaping installation
- Ability to follow instruction and strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to self-motivate
- Problem solving ability and proactive approach
- Strong communication skills
- A growing company able to provide training and personal development
- A company committed to the success of its people
- Competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to work on a varied and exciting portfolio of clients and contracts
Please respond in writing with CV to: